The Best Marketing Brings The Best Offers
Home Prep & Staging
The first step in your Atlanta home marketing plan is to discuss how to make your home show its best. Often this includes a to-do list made up of minor home repair tasks and deep cleaning that combined will translate into selling your home for top dollar. With prep and staging complete, we’re ready for the photo shoot!
Your home will be professionally photographed using the latest digital photography technology. From anywhere in the world, potential buyers can move intuitively through the home’s interior. Our photographer knows just how to stage and light your home’s rooms to make them look really great online providing potential buyers with a meaningful, emotional, way to visualize your home as if they are there.
Marketing To Buyers
Our Atlanta home marketing plan is directed to two audiences; buyers and their agents.
Buyers: With over 94% of home buyers searching online it is critical to have a website that is well positioned and to utilize all channels of digital marketing including social media. We’re always innovating and moving ahead with the latest technology to better connect your home to the right buyer. We make sure your home is found by buyers where they look and when the look. That includes those who use their cell phones to do the searching nearby!
- Professional photography paired with an eloquent description highlighting your home’s best features for high impact
- The latest digital marketing technology so your home is easily found online
- 30+ real estate websites including Zillow / Trulia and Realtor.com®
- The maximum number of photos per site – homes with multiple photos are viewed 299% more often
- Open Houses as permitted
- Professional brochures
- Distinctive high quality signage where permitted
Marketing To Agents
Buyer’s Agents: The Atlanta FMLS is where they start but to find their client the right home they also rely on their network of broker colleagues. This is another reason you want to list with us; we know the Intown Atlanta buyer agents well.
- We generate enthusiasm for your home within Atlanta’s buyer broker community
- We cut through the clutter and show buyer brokers why your home is special
- We do this by using creative solutions like hosting a buyer broker event at your property and reaching out to our network of top Atlanta buyer agents with email blasts exposing them to your listing.
- And of course via Atlanta’s First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS)
How About Social Media?
Yes it works. We’ve been successfully engaging Atlanta buyers on social media since 2010 (that’s right…we were early adopters). We’ve closed transactions based on a buyer seeing a post, tweet or pin featuring their dream home. We promote your home via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and more.
Keeping You Informed
It’s great that we do all this but what’s just as critical for a successful Atlanta home marketing plan is excellent communication. We give you progress reports every step of the way. You choose what update method you like best; phone, text, or email. We’ll let you know how its going and provide stats from your virtual tour, FMLS and various website channels.
“Dave Herren represented my husband and I in selling our home in Druid Hills. After a preview of our house, Dave made recommendations of small changes in staging and repairs he felt would aid in our selling process. After performing these tasks we listed our house with Dave and had an above asking price offer in 8 days!” Read more reviews.